Bill's photos
using a Nikon D80
Carol's photos
using a Nikon D40
He has been on a spending spree since being employed again, getting a lot of photography equipment. I think he's now one of Penn Camera's best customers. I wish they had a frequent buyer discount!! Not that I mind that much...I can use the stuff he buys, and it's fun to experiment. I experimented recently by doing a photo shoot of a friend's newborn. Unfortunately, it didn't seem to be a good time for the baby. Most of the time he was crying or nursing. And he let me know in no uncertain terms what he thought of taking off his diaper to get some bare bottom shots. ROFLOL! He...umm...wet on the cheetah coat I had under him. I had borrowed Renee's coat since I don't have actual drop cloths or backdrops yet. When I got home, I told her that we would need to wash her coat first since the baby did something to it. She said, "Did he suck on it?" Umm...no, not exactly.
Here are some shots I was able to capture, despite the baby's reluctance. Both the Mom and I really like the shot where she is holding him with his head in her hands. I used that one on an announcement card for her.
Here is a "BEFORE" picture of Isaiah:

And an "AFTER" picture:

1 comment:
I think you both take beautiful pictures and I love all your layouts especially the Expecting one. Love your blog hun!
Post a Comment