I am a Hokie, although I never did like that name. ;) I went to VA Tech for a B.S. in Industrial Arts Education, if you can believe it! I thoroughly enjoyed my four years there, especially being involved in the Wesley Foundation campus ministry. The same fantastic campus minister, Glenn Tyndall, is STILL there after all these years! It's nice to see that some things DON'T change once in awhile!
Glenn sent me a link to a news article about his reflections on the tragic shootings in April 2007. Here is the link: Reflections on the VA Tech Tragedy
I Admit It, We Tried
15 years ago

1 comment:
That was a moving article. Awesome they've had the same campus minister all these years! I got curious and looked up RUF at VA Tech and saw that they have one there now. That's who I got involved with at A&M when I was in school.
Post a Comment