Thursday, March 06, 2008

I've Got the Photo Shoot Blues!

I am helping with a homeschool group's yearbook this year, so all the portable equipment that Bill has been collecting over the past year is starting to really come in handy. :) I set up the "studio" on Monday and took a few test shots to get the lighting right. Caleb came with me and modeled for me so I could test it out. I kept shooting test pictures to see if I could remove a shadow I was getting, so I took quite a few, and by the end he was begging me to stop. LOL! Caleb has such an expressive face, I just had to scrap it...it makes me smile whenever I look at these.



This portrait of Jacob is probably one of the best photos I have of him! He NEVER wants his picture taken, but he was my photo assistant yesterday and I had to test the lighting again, so he let me take a shot. I'm so glad he did!



This is our set-up for the student portraits. It's been fun to experiment and finally get some professional-looking photos. :)

No comments: