Okay, I admit it. I am a pack rat. And today, it went too far. I have a hard time throwing anything away, as I KNOW that as soon as I do, I will need it. Problem is, when you keep almost EVERYthing, you soon run out of places to put them.
Today I had a very frustrating day. I was looking for a very important paper, and couldn't find it where I thought it should be. I remembered seeing it just before we left for our trip, but couldn't find it ANYwhere. Then I needed to send an email out, and realized the addresses I needed were locked in a file of emails that I can't open because of some virus that downloaded with them. Everywhere I turned today, there was another roadblock.
I guess there is a good reason that Bill recently bought some books on organizing that we are reading together. ;o)
I Admit It, We Tried
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment