Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Girls and Curls

Day before yesterday, Daddy said he found my curling iron left on in my bathroom. I had not used it at all, so it had to be one of the kids. So yesterday, I gathered all the usual suspects (all my kids) and talked to them about how dangerous it could be for someone to be using it and leaving it on. Of course, it was another case of "Not Me" doing it. This invisible "Not Me" child sure does get into a LOT of trouble. I'm glad he's not one of MY kids. ;o)

Renee provided some comic relief when during this serious lecture she said, "God gave me curls. I don't need a curling iron." LOL That is certainly true. Renee has beautiful, thick, naturally curly hair, so I guess that leaves her out! The boys were repulsed at the thought of using a curling iron, so I guess that leaves them out, too. So that just leaves three as possible guilty parties, none of which ever confessed. :o( That's one of the hazards of a large family. With an only child, you always know "who done it." ;o)


Renee showing off her curls

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Renee is such a sweet girl. She is right she has beautiful curls :)