Saturday, December 08, 2007

Clara's Christmas


Two down, one to go! Katelyn is Clara this year in the Asaph Ensemble's performance, Clara's Christmas. Renee, Jacob and Rachel are also in the cast. We had an all ballet day on December 1st..leaving at 9am and getting home at midnight! It was an exhausting day, but so FUN! The kids did fabulously--it was a wonderful time. Bill and I rented some good lenses in anticipation of the low lighting conditions and needing a fast lens to stop the action of the ballet. Even with those great lenses, we were hard-pressed to get good photos since the lighting was sporadic and a shade of pink. We still persevered and got a total of almost 2,000 pictures between us (with me taking the majority...I basically just kept snapping away the whole time, hoping to catch something good).
Now we have the daunting task of going through all those pictures and color correcting to get a photo worth sharing.

This season is busy, so I can't post much....hope to catch up soon.
Happy Holidays and God bless you!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Happy Holidays, Carol!

Wow!!! What a great shot! Katelyn is so beautiful!