
I had to BRIBE Katelyn with a lunch out to Burger King to be able to get this picture of her to put on my blog. ;o)

Caleb was there and helped me capture the moment when she got her full braces on. Caleb had been wearing a retainer for a few months and was doing SO WELL that the orthodontist said he could wear it just at night. He was very faithful with it, and it paid off! I'm so proud of him! He was so sweet and put it back in so I could take their picture. :o)

4 comments:
She looks great!!!
Carol,
She is so beautiful. I hope the burgers were good...she earned them with that smile :)
Very cute pic of the two of them.
PS...I had a spelling error and deleted my prior post.
Oh no! I remember when I got braces. I wasn't very happy either, especially after they started to hurt.
Post a Comment