Monday, May 08, 2006

Playing Around

It has been such lovely weather here lately! It's the perfect kind of climate; warm, but not HOT and humid like it gets here in August. Sunny with a little bit of breeze. THIS is what I would like all year round.

Since it was so nice out, the girls wanted to go to the playground, so I did what any respectable mother would do...I took my camera! :o)




The twins were having a ball showing me how they can pump their legs and swing without needing a push! Yeah! That makes it easier on Mom, and easier to take pictures, too.

Rachel got a turn on the swing, too, and wanted me to take this picture of her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol I love to see pics of your kids. They are all so adorable!! Thanks for sharing. :)

Handsfullmom said...

I love the matching dresses, and the fun poses. So cute!