Monday, January 08, 2007

Photo Shoot

Bill has been interested in photography his whole life, but more recently, while he was waiting for a new job to come along, he has been delving into it with gusto. He has found several podcasts, websites and books to help further his obsession. He even has a flickr account and a personal photography blog.

This love for photography is one of the few things we have in common. I LOVE looking at good pictures, and I also like trying to take them. For Christmas, we each got a new camera and have been having fun experimenting with them.

Today, I went outside to get a few shots of Bill in his new suit, and ended up doing a couple of hours of photos of the little girls....my three "R's"--Rachel, Renee and Rebekah. It was so much fun...until Rebekah decided she had had enough and was even brought to tears. A little later she was better and came back for more. I am still learning the ins and outs and gadgets on the camera, so some of the pictures are good (at least I think so!), and some....well...that's what the delete button is for! LOL Digital photography is so cool that way!

I was inspired to scrap one of the photos of Renee. Actually, I have plans for quite a few of the photos, but this one took quite awhile, and I didn't get to any others. This pose was actually Renee's idea, too. It came out beautifully, if I do say so myself.













Credits:
Font: Monotype Corsiva
Backs & Elements: Christina Bartholomew, Fall Daze kit
Marsh Doodle was recolored & textured

No comments: