I am wondering how to post things that happened in the past. I have several things I would like to have a record of that happened with our clan, but they were originally posted on another website. Should I post today's date and give the actual dates within the post, or should I just change the date and post it like I was doing this blog then? I am not sure which would be more confusing. For the time being, I will post them in real time and indicate when it was that it originally happened. That way, the first post on my blog will really be the first post. :)
I heard an interesting tidbit of punctuation ettiquette the other day. Since I learned to type on a manual typewriter (we won't say how long ago, but you can probably guess it wasn't recently) , I have always added TWO spaces after the period before beginning the next sentence. I was informed that online forums and computer savvy people only use ONE space after the period now, and it automatically corrects two spaces into one. I am still adding two spaces out of habit. I don't know if I'll ever get the hang of it.
I Admit It, We Tried
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment