Friday, February 25, 2005

Better Late Than Never?

Ever since my sister had her first children (yes, her first pregnancy was twin girls), I have made a yearly calendar with pictures of the children and included bible verses to go along with them. This was actually the inspiration for having a home business in calligraphy when my friends asked me to make a calendar for them, too.

As it is my nature to procrastinate, :o( I was not able to squeeze in the time it would require to research bible verses, sketch them, calligraphy them, proof the calendar pages, get them printed and put together, and advertise and sell them this year. Instead, since I already had made many photo pages for a twin calendar photo contest for www.twinstuff.com, I decided to make a few more and just make a whole calendar with pictures of our twin girls.

I had every intention of still compiling pictures of the family and doing a calendar with all the kids, including cousins, until Comcast decided to take almost TWO weeks to restore our internet connection, right before Christmas!! ARGH! My sister had already sent the pictures in email, but I couldn't get to them!

Anyway, I have just now finished all the calendars for family...only 2 months late. SIGH. It is still just the twins' pictures, along with a few shots of family on the calendar pages; part of the hold-up was getting all the birthdays and anniversary dates for the calendar pages.

Below is a picture of the whole twins' calendar pages, and a link to each individual one. The photo for February 2005 is the one that was published in the twinstuff calendar. :o)


2005 Twin Calendar

Link to album of all 12 photos: 2005 Photo Calendar

FEBRUARY 2005:

Winning Photograph

No comments: