
Princess Rebekah and Princess Renee are having a royal 5th birthday celebration on Monday. I am having a ball making up favors and things for the festivities. :o) I'm not sure who is going to have more fun...the girls or ME! LOL
Renee will be Princess Aurora (Sleeping Beauty) and Rebekah will be Princess Cinderella. It has been easy to find things to buy that compliment the theme with the new DVD of Cinderella coming out recently, and with costumes being available for Halloween. I made up invitations using our MacFarlane Clan coat of arms and sealed them with an "M" debosser. I am making a banner with the coat of arms and planning to put up white lights and blue & pink tulle, and some castle towers. I hope to make a castle cake and have the guests decorate a crown with jewels. I made some money purses out of velvety material and have gold pieces (wrapped chocolates) to put in them as favors. I found some princess dress up clothes for the girl guests to wear and take home, and made a silver cape for the boys to go with their swords and shields.
Tomorrow morning, I arranged for Cinderella and Princess Aurora to CALL the girls! It's so exciting! Disney has this service where you can personalize a phone call from the Disney princesses. I thought that would be FUN for them!
Edited to Add:
Here are the pictures we took when Renee and Rebekah got their special calls. Only Rebekah heard her call, but we put Renee's on the speaker phone so everyone could hear hers! Nathan even got a recording!


More pictures to come!

5 comments:
That sounds like an awsome party! Can my little princess come too?
Sure, but you have to pay for air fare. ;o) Or perhaps her fairy godmother can make a wish and get her here? :o)
Wow, Carol! Sounds like it's going to be a great party! I can't wait to see the pics of your birthday princesses!!
Will you be my mommy? ;) You do the most awesome birthdays!
I love the look on Rebekah's face. She looks so in awe.
I can't believe how fast they are both growing, Carol. You have beautiful growing girls!
Post a Comment