Monday, November 21, 2005

Audition

I don't think I ever posted about the Clara Christmas audition, so I guess this is as good a time as any. The children were involved in the ballet studio's Holiday Concert last year, and tried out again this year, and were succesfull in getting parts in the Clara's Christmas performance. It is a gospel version using the Nutcracker music and choreographed by the owners of the dance studio where Katelyn takes ballet lessons.

Even Rebekah and Renee tried out for the play, but I didn't realize there was an age minimum of 6, so they did not get in. Actually, I am glad they aren't involved...it's hard enough to get the four middle kids to practices. Here are some pictures I took at the audition. After I took the one of them doing the audition, I was told not to take pictures in the room...oops! Then I took the ones in the waiting room, and was told again, that the flash was distracting through the glass window. Oops again! I stopped taking pictures after that, so I don't have them of all the kids.





No comments: