Bill became ordained as a Ruling Elder in Cornerstone Presbyterian Church (PCA) yesterday. They had a very nice service and the bulletin had his name in HUGE print on it. A friend of mine got a picture of him after the service, so when she is able to get me a copy, I can post it. Afterwards, folks were coming up to us and saying, "Congratulations....I think." or "We'll be praying for you...you'll need it." They were only joking, I know. LOL It is an awesome responsibility, though, and we do covet prayers for us as he strives to do his best in this new position.
I commissioned a woman to make matching tartan clothes for our whole family for this year's family picture, and they came last week!!! We were able to wear them on Sunday for Bill's special day. Here is our family picture.
No comments:
Post a Comment