I have a friend (who shall remain nameless--you know who you are! LOL) who is insisting that I must keep this blog up-to-date, and checks it regularly. I guess I do at least owe an explanation why I've been busier than a one-armed paper hanger, as the saying goes.
In addition to the regular, everyday things, and getting ready for the upcoming holidays, I am also helping a friend create a new website and business for digital scrapbooking. It's a new adventure since I have never met her in person; I only "met" her online and she lives in Utah. Nathan is helping, too, and we're both learning a lot as we create new features on the website. It's a lot of fun, and a great experience, but I've been spending all my spare time doing that. Unfortunately, the main thing we've been working on is a private forum, so I can't show you that, but I will keep you posted on when the new site is ready for business. I guess I can show you a sneak peek here: http://www.1HourScrap.com
P.S. I have disabled all the links except the creative team application.
I Admit It, We Tried
15 years ago

1 comment:
I am glad that you are busy doing things you have a passion for. I wish you luck in your new endeavor.
Post a Comment