Saturday, July 15, 2006

A "Fat Psalm Singer"

You may wonder what in the world the title of this post is all about. If you do, you will have to read about it, here, in my DH's first post on his blog: http://www.fatpsalmsinger.blogspot.com/

DH started a blog mainly to review books, movies and music. Today's post is not a review, unless you look at it as an art review...the art of our 5-year-old daughter, Renee. She had used the chalkboard (thankfully!) to draw a picture of her mommy and daddy, and our eyes are hearts because we "love each other very much." She must be an impressionistic more than realistic artist since I look skinny...the way I "wish" I looked. LOL

I asked Bill to take a picture of it before it got erased, because I thought it was just so cute! I tried to take a picture quickly before I had to go to work, but the flash put a huge white spot on the picture and I didn't have time to read through the camera manual to figure out how to take a picture without a flash. I guess it might be something I want to do someday...that is, read the manual. I've only had the camera about 4 years...or is it five...since the twins were born? I may have actually bought it so that I could take pictures of the twins...how embarrassing!

Anyway, DH gladly obliged and even went a step further...he asked Renee to be in the picture, too! Isn't this adorable?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Adorable! I love the heart eyes. What wonderful detail.

Cindy said...

How cute! She is quite the artist!

Handsfullmom said...

She's adorable! My Joey (5) is always drawing me pictures, too.