Ever heard that question before? Like maybe every day around 4 p.m.? Ever cringed at that question because you realized that you don't have clue? Well, I have.
Half the battle for me of making dinners is figuring out a menu, so I'm always on the lookout for easier ways of planning dinners. I discovered Dine Without Whine, a website that does all of the planning and menus and even has a shopping list for you to use each week, so dinner becomes a "no-brainer." For a small fee each month, you can get a menu and shopping list emailed to you, and all you have to do is make them.
I discovered another website that has menus and shopping lists, but this one goes one better--it's FREE! Menus for Mom website
Here is a free Shopping List Software you can use: FREE Shopping List Software
IF even that takes up too much time, I have also discovered some fantastic food services where they not only make up a menu, but they even get the ingredients, chop them, arrange them according to the recipe, and all you have to do it assemble them into a zip lock bag, and put them in your freezer or refrigerator for later. It's like having a freezer full of ready-made meals. Even your kids can 'cook' with these prepared meals. It's really nice to know you can just pull something out a freezer in the morning and be ready for that 4:00 o'clock question without the stress. It turns out there are TWO of these establishments in the next city, but none here. Still, it's worth the 1.5 hours to go and assemble the entrees for a stocked freezer. Dinner My Way and Dinner Done are the ones near us. Sometimes you might even be too busy or not able to go and assemble the meals...no problem. They both have a service where they will have the meals all ready for pick-up for an additional fee.
Be prepared for a stress-free dinner hour!
Bon appetit!
I Admit It, We Tried
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment