Thursday, April 14, 2005

Art Class

Today we made some Thank You cards for the families who hosted the kids during our trip. The kids couldn't find the aprons we have, so we used the rain ponchos to cover their clothes up. LOL Sometimes the kids were even putting the hats on their head....silly kids! They had fun stamping, coloring, punching out paper shapes, and using stickers. Some of the stickers we were able to make ourselves from punched paper cut-outs! Thanks to Lisa, an online friend in CA, I had bought a Xyron sticker maker, and now I LOVE IT! This was the first time I ever used it, and it was SO easy, and FUN! I can see tons of future projects where that will be useful. :O)


Kids in Raingear Making Cards


A few more kids....you can't get all eight into one picture, you know. ;o)



The Finished Thank You Cards

No comments: