Thursday, April 28, 2005

Photoshop Op

Sometimes Staples' customers need help with typesetting and layout, and I had such an opportunity recently. A sweet couple from Yorkshire, England are opening a Bed and Breakfast in Natural Bridge...close to where Bill and I met about 23 years ago!

I used this opportunity to play around with Photoshop a little, making beveled edges and drop shadows. My sister told me about a FREE online course that HP makes available on their website. They have courses in a variety of subjects. In fact, it was actually for the "Cleaning & Organizing" online class that she told me about them, and I did sign up for that one, too, but you can see which one I was more interested in. ;o) I am still trying to get the first "homework" assignment done for tha organizing class. Sigh.

Here is where you can take a FREE Online course to learn about Photoshop and many other subjects. HP Online Courses

I was pleased with the results of the brochure, and so was the customer. I told him that meant he owed me a discounted night's stay at the B&B once it opens. He agreed! ;)


Blacksmith Inn Brochure Front & Back


Brochure Inside Panels

No comments: