Friday, April 21, 2006

Even MORE Art Projects ;o)

I just found some more finished art pieces that I hadn't had time to scan that last few weeks with the Grand Opening of the 1HourScrap.com site. So you will have to grin and bear it, or I guess you could always browse another blog. These are watercolors that Micah and I did. I had no idea that watercolors were such a test of an artist's patience. You have to wait for the watercolors to dry in between "coats" so it's best to actually have a couple of watercolors going at the same time, or some other type of drawing. If you don't wait, and try to put the layers of color on top of each other and it gets too wet, you get MUD, as the teacher says. I found out the hard way that she speaks the truth. ;o)

Bird, Watercolor by Micah

Birds, Watercolor by Carol

Spectacular Sky, Watercolor by Carol


And one more I couldn't resist:
Markers by Renee :o)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THe other art products are great but I adore Renee's as well! :)