Sunday, April 30, 2006

If someone takes your cloak....

...do not stop him from taking your tunic. (Luke 6:29b)

Micah had an opportunity to live out this verse recently when a friend needed to literally borrow the shirt (and suit coat) off his back, LOL. Micah said not many people can say they literally gave someone the shirt off their back! (Of course, he gave it gladly!)

And speaking of coats, I have to mention the sweetest thing that happened this morning. Renee was wearing a sleeveless dress and had forgotten to bring her sweater to church. She was complaining about being cold, but we didn't have anything to give her to wear.

A few minutes later I saw Rachel and Renee together walking down the hallway, and Rachel had her arms around Renee, hugging her as they walked. I asked her what they were doing and Rachel told me she was being Renee's COAT! ROFLOL

Unfortunately, I didn't have my camera there, so I had them pose for me at home. Here is Renee and her new "coat." ;o)

No comments: