Friday, April 21, 2006

More Art Class Projects

Nathan, Micah and I are taking a year-long introductory art class this year, and we moved from pastels to water colors, colored pencils and scratch art. I was able to scan in a few more of our finished pieces below. Micah and I are still working on our scratch art. Next we will have linoleum block (if there's time) and a class group project. The instructor printed out 8x10 blocks of an enlarged picture and we are going to paint it in acrylics. Each student will do one piece of the puzzle, so to speak, and then when they are all put together in order, it will (hopefully!) look like the original painting. This should be interesting, since I have never used acrylics and we are all going to be mixing our own paint colors. I just hope they match up!
Watercolor, by Micah

Rose,Colored Pencils by Carol


Polar Bear, Scratch Art, by Nathan

Duck, Scratch Art, by Nathan

No comments: