With the current gas prices rising, the cost of filling our 15 passenger van reaches astronomical proportions! It cost a whopping
$75.00 to fill the van Friday night. That is the most I have ever put into one tank of gas, and I hope it will forever be the top price. Unfortunately, the gas prices are expected to rise even more and some cities have been running out of gas, so that is why I went ahead and filled up while I could.
I was lamenting the cost of filling it up to a friend tonight, and she told me her daughter, who has 4-month old twin girls (her first children) , stopped at a gas station to fill up her car, but one of the babies needed something. By the time she took care of the baby and turned to get the pump handle, the price of the gas
JUMPED UP TEN CENTS a gallon!!! Maybe they really do mean what they say on these signs:

No comments:
Post a Comment