I came across this website tonight to put the states on the map. Try it out, it's fun! You can use it for the kids, too. :o)
Edited to Add: I am not going to share what score I got..it's too embarrassing! LOL
I Admit It, We Tried
15 years ago

5 comments:
Hey I did well. I got 84% perfect placement. and my average distance off was only 34 miles. In the beginning I had them almost in the exact spot but just a shade off. I knew where they all were mainly becauseI have been to most of them. ;)
I am about the same as Lisa, 84% with average distance error of 35 miles. I was just a shade off on most except for Maryland. I tried to put it under South Carolina, LOL.
I was 84% too! That seems pretty odd that we all had the same percentage!
It's not odd really, I think what it comes down to is that it's hard to place the first few states exactly but once there become definite borders it's easy to match them up if you know the general area.
Yeah! I guess you are right LIsa! I thought that the game should have a larger area for placement. Kinda like on solitaire.
Post a Comment