All the kids have fallen in love with the "Muffets" (the twins' version of the word, Muppets, LOL). They have been singing the "Mananana" song and talking about "Kermie" and "Miss Piggy" and the other characters. Today they asked to make paper bag puppets, so I made them some of the characters from the Muppets. Katelyn helped me by making the "Animal" one for Jacob, and Caleb made the Miss Piggy one for Rachel.


Caleb and Jacob were fooling around with the sticky-back foam we were using and made themselves some mustaches, and pretended to be "Mr. Smiths," secret agents. LOL
3 comments:
So cute Carol!
I love the Muffets too! My favorite song is Mananana!
That looks like a lot of fun :)
Those are great paperbag puppets of the muffets!
I really like watching the muppets when I was growing up. Do you remember when they went primetime?
Great job Carol! They are so cute! Did you have patterns or did you wing it?
Post a Comment