Recently, Bill showed me a new version of the iPod that is even smaller than the iPod
mini. The hot, new iPod is called the Nano. When I first heard the name, all I could think of was the phrase "Nanu Nanu" from the Mork & Mindy TV show many years ago. LOLAfter seeing how small it is, I have been thinking it might be nice to have one of these cute little gadgets myself. I mentioned that to Bill, and Friday night he surprised me with one! He had a tough time finding one at first since it IS the hot, new iPod, and everyone else wants one, too. But Bill is not one who gives up easily...he is very persistent. (Which is also how he won ME over, too. That story is for another time, though.)
The Nano is definitely smaller than Bill's iPod, in size and in size of its memory capacity, but for me, it's adequate. I don't have near the number of CDs that he has, so I don't think that will be a problem. I like that it has an accessory that allows you to wear it like a necklace. I want to get that next. Right now, it's hard to hold because I usually don't wear any clothes with pockets.
The only thing I need to watch out for now, is that I don't start singing along with the music, and embarrass myself. It sounds really great to me, but I'm the only one that can hear the bands playing the accompaniment. LOL

No comments:
Post a Comment