Monday, May 30, 2005

The Boys are Back!

The camping overnight was just that--overnight and this morning they had to follow clues to the buried treasure...a treasure chest FULL of candy! Nathan and Micah were Captain and First Mate respectively, and they said they were "this close" to finding the treasure first! They had figured out all of the clues and were on their way to the treasure chest when another team beat them to it. :o( Everyone went home with some treasure, though, so they still had a wonderful time.

We girls woke up late and snuggled in bed for about an hour. I love it when the little ones will curl up with me...it's so sweet! I let them take a bath in our DEEP soaking tub, and even Katelyn joined them for a dip. She is feeling MUCH better today--thankfully! I think the Bactrim did the trick.

Then I took them to a theater to see "Madagascar," a new movie about zoo animals who have to learn how to live in the wild. It was very cute and humorous....what I saw of it, anyway. The little ones did keep me hopping in and out with potty breaks, drink refills, and a bandaid run. Maybe SOMEday I will be able to see a whole movie with them. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! You are nicer than me! I ration the drinks and make them pee before we go in and NO refills. LOL

I hate to miss parts of movies. :(

Marilyn said...

I'm with Lisa on this one...I tell my kids they just have to pee in their pants! I really, really hate to miss parts of a movie!