Today I took the little girls outside to get their picture in some new dresses I bought. It is such a GORGEOUS day out today...sunny, but cool, with a slight breeze. The grass is a lush green and the azaleas are breathtaking, as you can see in the pictures I was able to take of the children. We have some pink azaleas, but our neighbors' azaleas look a lot more healthy than ours, so most of the pictures are in front of their house. LOL

Three Little Blossoms

Twins
Rebekah found it taxing to pose for so many pictures and was not cooperating towards the end. Then all on her own, she laid down in the grass and I was able to capture the most beautiful picture I've ever taken of her. Here is an album of the best of the ones I took: Flower Pictures

Rebekah

Renee

No comments:
Post a Comment