This week has been extremely busy with preparations for the wedding and the "soft opening" of the new Staples store both speed up for their deadlines on Saturday. I was more than a little apprehensive when A.C. Moore told me last Friday that the autograph mats were still not ready. :o( They had been done once, but were done incorrectly, so I had to ask them to redo them. She told me they would be done over the weekend, but when I called Monday, they were still not ready. Finally, they called me yesterday and I picked them up--they look great!
I went shopping for a suit for Nathan since he is outgrowing his clothes on a daily basis lately! LOL I was thrilled when I went to Penneys and found a TUXEDO set for less money than a regular suit. I have to go to two different Penneys to get them, but I will do that on the way home from getting pampered tomorrow. (More on that tomorrow.)
At Staples, they have one full-time copy center person (she is being trained, but has no experience in the copy center), and two other part-time people (also newbies). I have been helping set up the supplies and getting things ready for the opening. It's fun, but a little nerve-wracking with some supplies not even being in yet and they are opening on Saturday. We had some training by vendors today, and one is coming tomorrow, but I may not be able to make it to that one. I already know most of the information for the vendors...it's the new machines that I have yet to learn. I feel pretty comfortable on all the machines now except for the binding ones. There are three different parts to the binder, and it's supposed to be able to do 4 different types of binding, two of which I've never done. If we had more time, it would be fun to experiment and try them out.
Gotta run...more to do!
I Admit It, We Tried
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment