Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Twins Squared


I have a "digital pal" (as opposed to a penpal) online who also has fraternal twin girls who look like they could almost be the matches for our twins. She also has a redhead and a brunette; we were thinking maybe they mixed up the twins at birth, but she lives in CA and I live in VA (besides, her girls are a couple years older). Here is a picture of all four girls--twins squared! LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Carol, I still can't believe that. I wish we could get together and take a pic of them in person. It's so funny!

Anonymous said...

I think that is hilarious! I cannot believe you both were blessed with one red head and one brunette each.

Marilyn said...

I love the pictures of the twins squared!

I want a redhead!!! (Although, with my temper, I should have been a natural redhead!)