We had a luau/pool/hawaiian type theme for Katelyn's 13th birthday party this year. We are certainly getting our money's worth out of the pools this summer. It's a lot of work, though, too. It was really disgusting when we opened the cover to the pool awhile ago to find the water GREEN! EEUUUWWW! Once again we had to drain the pool and scrub it out and refill it with new water and chemicals. The water company is loving us this summer. I think this is the third time we've had to refill the pool with over 1300 gallons of water. THIS time, we are keeping the filter going and keeping the chemicals in it!
I will post more later about the party, but I wanted to post one thing that happened so that I wouldn't forget. Renee was snuggling with me after the party and said that when it's HER's, and Rebekah's and Grandma's birthday party, that Katelyn will have to go in the baby pool, not the big pool, because Katelyn wouldn't allow Renee in the big pool at her party. (I thought it was neat that Renee already understands that she shares the same birthday with Rebekah and my Mom.) Katelyn retorted that it's okay...because she doubted that Renee would be having a pool party in October. LOL We told Katelyn we might have to see about having an indoor pool party for the twins this year! ;o)
I Admit It, We Tried
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment