Friday, August 19, 2005

A New DVD

Bill came home ALL excited tonight because he heard a new collection of shows was out on DVD. He tried finding it at two stores near his office without success. Then he drove home and tried another store. Nope. FINALLY, he resigned to going to Wal-mart...the place he avoids as much as possible (I know there are some of you who would agree with him about that one). SCORE! He found it and bought it and brought it home as excited as a four-year-old on Christmas morning. What DVD you ask? Here is the link; see for yourself :o)
Our New Family Video
Edited to Add: I just noticed it would have saved us over $5 if he had been able to wait and order it through that link instead--including shipping! So if your family can wait, that would be the cheaper option. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, my family would love that! The original Muppet show was so cool! I think we may have to get it too.

Anonymous said...

Such a cool DVD! That is something I must put into my netfiks cue.