
Today and tonight (Friday) I was working on some t-shirt iron-on decals for us to wear to the Virginia Scottish Games on Saturday. Here is a sneak preview.

Here are some t-shirts in process.

Finally Done! I even made one for DH. He wanted his on an old dress shirt instead of a t-shirt. The younger children have their picture on the front and the whole clan design on the back. The older children didn't think it was "cool" to have their picture, so I used the a MacFarlane clan crest on the tartan green instead. They turned out really well. Maybe t-shirts will be my new addition to my home business. LOL

1 comment:
Carol!! Those are great! I'm going to have to look into something like that!
I especially like that they are on tshirts that are NOT white. I try never to buy my babies anything white because they end up only wearing it once and then they are never clean again.
Post a Comment