Friday, July 01, 2005

Inky

I am so sad to report that Inky died today. :o( She was a pet rabbit we inherited from a friend who could no longer keep her. One minute she was running around the pen, and the next she was laying on the grass and not moving. Nathan buried her along side of our other family friends who had gone before her. I keep wondering what happened to her and it makes me sad that we couldn't do anything to help her.


Our beloved Inky

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Inky was very beautiful! I wonder what happened to her, she looks so healthy in the picture. Poor rabbit I hope the kids are handling it ok.

Anonymous said...

That was my comment, did not mean to be anonymous. ;)

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about your families loss. I had a bunny who looked just like Inky growing up. Poor little thing.