I have a Mother/Daughter bible study today with Katelyn. Stacy McDonald wrote a book called
"Raising Maidens of Virtue" and a woman from church wants to use it for our young women. It sounds delightful. We met the McDonalds several years ago at the
HEAV (Home Education Association of Virginia) and were impressed with the books they had. They also have two magazines they publish, nine kids, AND he is a pastor! They might just be even busier than me! ;o)
2 comments:
For some reason I find it amusing that your association has the acronym HEAV. Ours is CHEA, I guess that is not much better. But HEAV makes me think of being ill. LOL
Lisa, EVERYthing makes you think of being ill --you are pregnant! ;o) lol Just kidding! I have thought the same thing...and I'm sure we aren't the only ones either. What an acronym! Not one I would have kept! It IS memorable, though! Maybe that's why they did it?
Post a Comment