
We had a great time at Rachel's birthday party today.

I had planned on using the smaller pool for swimming and activities for the party since I didn't know how it would work with the smaller girls in the big pool. Unfortunately, the pool was dirty on the bottom. It was clean the last time I had looked at it! The girls stepped in and starting moaning about how dirty and slimy it was...talk about embarrassing! We quickly moved to the big pool and they enjoyed that much more. Meanwhile, I had Jacob dump the water out of the small pool and refill it.
They swam in the pool, we played some water games, and then we went in to eat. I had the grass skirts and leis for them to wear during dinner and the crafts I planned. About half an hour before the scheduled end of the party, I realized I was going to run out of time before I ran out of activities! I just included the photo frames with the favors instead of doing them at the party. I am sending out pictures from the party for them to use in the frames.
I hope the girls had as much fun as I did. ;o)

Here is a composite of pictures I took during Rachel's party. I used this on the Thank You cards.

3 comments:
That picture is adorable! I am glad to hear that you all had a great time! Happy birthday Rachel!
Ahem... where was MY invitation? ;) That party looks like it was So much fun! I think buying the pools was a great idea, you have gotten so much use out of them!
What great pictures and a fun collage!
Post a Comment