And so it begins! Birthdays, birthdays, and more birthdays! All of our children were born in the latter half of the year,
almost one in every month. We have one in August, one in September, THREE in October(not to mention Bill's bday is in October, too, and the twins were born on Grandma's bday!), one in November and one in December! We just needed a July birthday, which was actually Rachel's due date. Rachel came one day early and messed up the pattern. At the time, however, I was
glad she didn't wait one more day. ;o) LOL All the kids turn an odd number age this year--except for Rachel.
We plan to have a pool party for Rachel since we have these two lovely pools in our yard--might as well use them. The only problem is that means we have to have people in our house...which right now looks like a tornado went through. Well, actually eight small "tornadoes" do live here. ;o)
Below is the front of the invitations I made for Rachel's birthday. Now I just need you all to pray that is doesn't rain! I do have some indoor back-up games, just in case!
1 comment:
Great job on the invitation! It sounds like you are about to be very busy with b-days! By the time they are over Christmas will be here! :o
Post a Comment