Saturday, June 18, 2005

It's Official


I am officially insane. I bought the kids a pool the other day! What was I thinking??! I only meant to get a small one that the little kids could splash in, and ended up getting one that's 12' x 4' -- it even has a pump! Now I have to watch them while they swim, keep the water clean, keep it covered and all kinds of other work involved!

The kids ARE having a blast with it, though. They are also being very patient...the first day I felt awful because by the time we got it set up, it was too dark to use it! I started in the afternoon, but took back the smaller pool I bought at first, and the bigger one took several hours to fill...even had to finish filling it the next day. The little girls are not as fond of getting water in their eyes, and it's not an uncommon occurance in a POOL with 6 other big kids splashing around, so they whine a lot. I may need to get yet ANOTHER pool for the little ones.

No comments: