Saturday, June 18, 2005

Pool Pictures

I went and bought yet another pool today. I haven't taken any pictures of that one yet, but it's a smaller one so that the twins are not involuntarily surfing the waves out of the big pool when Nathan does his infamous cannonball! I even set up a "water slide" using the larger of the two plastic slides we have. I wish I were 6 again to be able to use it. ;o)

The water looked so inviting (you can see how refreshing it looks) that today, even I put on a bathing suit and took a dip while cleaning out the leaves and debris. I think I will enjoy the pool as much as the kids. :O)

Nathan will probably like having two pools...that means there is less for him to mow in the back yard. We are going to have two nice, huge brown spots instead of grass now. I guess that way it will match the front yard's brown and scraggly grass. Unfortunately, we are not able to have a lawn service...and it shows. :o(

Pool Pictures! Rachel, Renee & Rebekah are excited about having a pool!


Rebekah -- in and out


Rebekah


Rachel


Renee


Jacob

No comments: