
We went to a Grand Opening of Commerce Bank today, and they had all kinds of fun freebies! The three little girls got their faces painted. The artists doing the face painting were the best ones I have ever seen--they were doing full face spiderman on the boys, or realistic dragons, or whatever they wanted. Our girls were a little more conservative...they chose flowers and a butterfly. They had funnel cakes, hot dogs, Elvis impersonator, drawings for $1000 cash (the $10,000 drawing is tomorrow--and I'm working), and nice gifts if you open an account. They had an arts and crafts table, balloon animals, beach towels, tee shirts, banks, coin purses...all kinds of logo laden stuff!
The older kids opened a savings account; theirs are free and the kids can deposit into the account, but they can't withdraw the money until they're 18. That way we can make sure they are SAVING money. :o)

1 comment:
Sounds like ya'll had a great day! I love the face painting pictures! Your little girls are so cute!
Too bad they don't have those kinds of accounts for grown-ups! ;) I have the hardest time leaving money in savings!
Post a Comment