The
NVDA ballet studio, where Katelyn is enrolled, had their yearly recital where each class performs to one song, and shows off what they have been learning. I am always impressed with how professional and talented the students prove to be. The owners are Christians and they encourage and instruct their students to work hard, but make it enjoyable, too. The dancers truly glorify God through their dancing.

This picture was at the rehearsal last night. I can't take pictures during the actual performance--the flash could distract the dancers and they might get injured, so they don't allow the pictures.

Beth, Katelyn's friend from church, was in the same classes with Katelyn.

Katelyn at the rehearsal last night during the Pointe I class piece.

Beth and Katelyn after their Ballet Recital tonight.
3 comments:
Katelyn looks beautiful! I am certain it was magical and touching to watch her dance.
Those are beautiful pictures! Congratulations Katelyn.
Carol,
Katelyn is so beautiful up there on the stage. She certainly stands out!
Post a Comment