I met a customer at Staples who was copying fliers and menus for a new company they were opening in Centerville. It's called "Dinner My Way." I just looked for it online and it sent me to www.dinnertime.com instead.
I was having a little trouble understanding how it works, but the video on the website was very informative! It looks like a great idea! They have some recipes of popular entrees, you pick about 6 or so that you want to use, and they gather all the raw ingredients. When you go for your "session," you then put the raw ingredients together according to the recipe and freeze it when you get home. Then it's ready whenever you need it! You just thaw it, pop it in the oven and dinner is served. You can have a week's worth of meals already prepared!
Sounds like a great help to people who don't have a lot of time to cook once they get home...perfect for our commuter metro area. Even I might be interested in that--I would probably have to double up, though, since I think each entree only serves 6. The owner said she would send me some coupons, so I might try it at least once!
I Admit It, We Tried
15 years ago

1 comment:
This sounds great. I keep thinking that I am going to make and freeze a bunch of meals before the baby comes (yeah, that is in my "spare" time!). Thanks for the link. I look forward to hearing how your "session" goes. :)
Post a Comment