We just had a whirlwind weekend! Starting on Friday, I had to take Micah to a doctor's appointment (check up on allergies), Katelyn had the regular ballet class, and then the dress rehearsal for the recital. Saturday morning, I worked from 9am to 2:30pm, rushed home to change, and load the car to take Katelyn to a friend's house so that she could go early to the ballet recital for practice, and the rest of us went on to a friend's birthday party.
We went straight from the party to the recital. Then today we had church as usual, rushed home for a delicious lunch (made by dh and the kids), back in the car to go to a psalm sing, and then on to our church again for a family/youth fellowship. When we got home, we still had our own family devotions, so it was a very full day.
I Admit It, We Tried
15 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment